At The Moltos Italian Café, located at 143 HWY 314 SW in Los Lunas, owner/manager Edel Chavez says the authentic Italian delicacies are made from scratch.
The Moltos Italian Café offers a wide variety of food including:
- Appetizers – antipasto, bruschetta, caprese, fried ravioli with eggplant
- Salads – Caesar, Italian, Mona Lisa, Rosina
- Pasta – fettuccini creamy pasta, penne el pesto, creamy chicken marsala
- Panini – Americano, Sofia, chicken or eggplant parmesan
- Subs – Italian beef, meatballs, vegetarian
- Desserts – tiramisu, cannoli, a variety of cheesecakes
The drinks range from sodas, iced tea, hot or iced coffee, chai tea, espresso to Frappuccinos. There’s a kids’ menu, special lunch menu, plus much more available to choose from. Check out the menu at themoltositaliancafe.com, where you can order online and set the time for pick up or give them a call at 505-539-5203.
The café is open 10 a.m.–9 p.m. Monday-Thursday; 10 a.m.-10 p.m. Friday and Saturday; and 10 a.m.-8 p.m. Sunday.
And what is the meaning of “molto”? It is Italian for “very much”, says Chavez.